Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Dooley Gasket & Seal at www.dooleygasket.com (“we” or “our”). Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to the below terms and conditions, which may be amended from time to time without notice.
Prohibited Conduct. You agree not to:
- download, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, publicly display, post, or transmit material on this website except material that for which downloading has been enabled;
- use the website (or information contained therein) for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- establish any links to this website without first obtaining our prior written consent;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
- interfere with security-related features of our website, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- interfere with the operation of this website, including by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (iii) collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any webpages contained in this website; or
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity.
Disclaimer. While we endeavor to ensure that the information, materials and data contained in this web site are accurate, we do not guarantee the accuracy of such information, materials and/or data. To the extent our website contains hyperlinks to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which we do not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any hyperlink thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
ALL INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND DATA AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO ANY AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR DATA OFFERED THROUGH this WEBSITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO ADVICE, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THIS WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE) OR ANY LOSS OF DATA.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dooley Gasket & Seal from and against any and all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees and legal costs) of any kind or nature, arising from or relating to, any actual or alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or anyone whom you to whom you have offered encouraged or provided assistance for that person to breach these Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal disputes relating to the use of this website must be brought in the state or federal courts located in Montgomery County in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. You consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of any such action.